Your Scout can sell online to help fund his Scouting adventures!
Encourage your Scouts to
kickoff their popcorn sales TODAY by selling online at sell.trails-end.com! All sales made today
through the council's sale end date will count towards Scout Rewards.
This year we have many new, exciting features available to help your Scouts
grow their sale!
ONLINE SELLING FEATURES:
- Address Book - Scouts
can add or import contacts to their address book to keep track of their
- Scout Link - Each
Scout has a unique link to directly connect their customers to their
account. Scouts can share this link via text, email, Facebook, and
- Customizable Email
Template - Scouts can add a personal touch to the emails they send out
- Sale Notifications - Scouts,
Leaders, and Councils can choose to receive notifications after a sale has
- More Resources - Check
out the Tool Kit and
Training tabs within your Online Sales account for
additional resources to help grow your sale, such as banners, posters,
door hangers, and updated training videos.
items will be available in October.**
Scouts can win a BONUS GIFT CARD from Trail's End:
Scouts who sign up or log into their
Trail's End online selling account by September 30, 2015 will have
a chance to win a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card.
- 500 qualifying Scout
winners will be chosen at random.
- Click here for details.
Units can earn a BONUS GIFT CARD from Trail's End:
- Units that sell $2,000 or more
online will receive a $50 Amazon.com Gift Card.
- Click here for details.
Need help logging into your Online Sales account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or see the instructions below.
A Scout, along with his family, sets up a Scout account on www.trails-end.com. There he can customize emails to friends and family members throughout the country to encourage sales to support your Scout and his local unit and council. Customers can click on a link within the email to buy popcorn and have it shipped directly to them. All online sales will be combined with traditional sales to determine prize levels for the Scout.
Online Account Set-up Instructions
- Go to http://sell.trails-end.com/login
- Here you can either log-in using your previous username and password OR create an account
- If creating an account click 'Create an Account' in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- After selecting 'Create an Account' click Scouts
- Select whether you are in a troop, pack or crew
- Enter your unit number - example: 0013
- Enter your zip code
- Enter your birth date - Note: you should get your parents permission to sell online
- If necessary, enter your parent or guardian's name and email address before continuing. An email will be sent to them to approve your access to the site.
- Enter your email address - (must be a different email address from your parents or leaders)
- Confirm your email address (this will be your user name)
- Create your password
- Confirm it
- Check the box if you would like to receive emails from Trail's End about new products, promotions, and rewards
- Enter your first name and last initial
- Add your parent's name
- Enter your zip code again
- Enter your country - either United States or Canada
- Click on 'Create and Account & Login'
- You are now ready to send your emails
- Enter your friends and families email addresses
- Click send
- After selecting 'Create an Account' click Leaders
- Enter validation code - which is "popcorn"
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter your email address
- Note: If you have set up a Scout account, you will need to use a different email address
- Create a password
- Confirm password
- Enter the Council name as "Chickasaw"
- Select unit type - pack, troop, crew
- Enter your unit number - use 4 digits - Ex: 0001
Additional Information-Please Note:
Trails End's shipping method is Ground shipping. Trails End ships to all 50 states and Puerto Rico. We DO ship to PO Boxes.
Ground: Your order should arrive within 3 to 9 business days. Please note that orders going to APO or FPO addresses can take up to four weeks for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Once your order has shipped, we will not be able to change the shipping address for your order.
Because 70% of your purchase on trails-end.com goes to local Scouting, we do not accept returns, cancellations or exchanges.
If there is a problem with your order, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com
and we will correct the problem immediately.
For more assistance in selling popcorn to benefit Scouting, contact your district kernel. District Kernel information is listed on the main popcorn page