Unit popcorn orders should only be placed by the unit's popcorn kernel. If you are a parent, please contact your units popcorn kernel with any questions about the sale. Popcorn Kernel: You may place your Show & Sell and Take Order through Trail's End by following the steps below. While online ordering is strongly encouraged, you may alternately submit your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax in your order at (901)327-2010. Please double check for accuracy. You are financially responsible for your orders.
First Time Log-in
- Go to http://www.trails-end.com/
- Click Scouts - Leaders - Councils at the top right, in red
- Click Popcorn System
- Enter Username & Password that you were given in your kick-off packet. If you need this information please email the Council office.
- Click Login
- Re-enter email address twice when prompted
- Enter new password
- Then follow the instructions on the following page
Note: Make sure all contact information is up to date. Also make sure the address you enter is a physical address (prizes can't be shipped to PO Boxes).
- Log in to trails-end.com
- At the top click the down arrow next to Orders and select either Unit Show & Sell Order or Unit Take Order
- Enter total quantities of products by case and container
- Double Check your entries. You are financially responsible for your orders!
- Click Submit
- Contact your DE and let them know you have placed your order.
How to place a Unit prize order online for volunteers: www.boyscouts-gcc.com
Creating your profile
1. Open your internet browser
2. Go to www.boyscouts-gcc.com homepage
3. Click on login - Bottom left corner of your screen
4. In the center area of the screen, click on "register here" (second line of text) and enter the information requested. Items *asterisked are required. First you must "create a profile" and login before any order may be entered.
Enter Council ID number: 558chic
Then fill in the following information:
a) Valid E-Mail address. Point and click in the next field, or press TAB key on your keyboard
b) Create password (tab)
c) Confirm password (tab)
d) Enter your first name (tab)
e) Enter your last name (tab)
f) Address 1 (This is your physical address for UPS delivery) NO P.O. Box accepted. (tab).
g) Address 2 (If you receive mail at a PO Box, please put that address here) (tab)
h) Enter City (tab)
i) Select State from drop-down list. (tab)
j) Enter Zip Code (tab)
k) Enter your daytime phone number (tab)
l) Point and click at the down arrow to find your District Name in the menu (pack or troop) then point and click on your District's name. (tab) If you don't know your District Name, contact the council office.)
m) Point and click at the down arrow to find your Unit Type in the menu (pack or troop) then point and click on your unit type. (tab)
n) Type your unit number.
o) Click REGISTER.
Logging into the site
1. Click 'login' on your Welcome Screen.
2. Type your email address and password, and click 'login'.
1. Click 'Quick Order' in the menu on the left of your screen. It is the third choice on the left.
2. Complete the "Total Product Sales" and "Number of Scouts" as these are required fields. Next: enter prize quantities.
3. Click "Next" when you have completed the prize selections.
4. Verify your shipping address (if fyou have PO Box, please enter that in the second address field) Click 'Submit Order'.
5. Upon successful completion, you will receive email verification, unless your Internet Service Provider has our system blocked. Please keep your order number for future reference.
If you need assistance with this process, please contact BSA Customer Service via email BSACustomerService@gcc-usa.com, or call BSA Customer Service @ 888-351-8000 or call the Council office at 901-327-4193.
Editing Existing Order
Units will not be able to initiate a second order for a unit unless the previous order has been authorized for shipment by the Council. If your unit has the need to change your order, please follow the instructions listed below.
1. Complete Log in and password screen
2. Click on 'Quick Order'
3. If there is an order for Unit/District/Council, you will see a message above your unit type: "There is already an order for this Unit/District/Council. To edit this order, click here."
a. Click on the word 'here'.
4. You are able to make any changes needed to your order:
a. Click "Submit changes"
b. Please wait one moment while page refreshes.
c. You will then see a screen stating tyhat your Order has been updated.
If you need assistance with this process, please contact BSA Customer Service via email BSACustomerService@gcc-usa.com, or call BSA Customer Service @ 888-351-8000 or call the Council office at 901-327-4193
Note: Council will only approve prizes after the unit is paid in full.
For more assistance in selling popcorn to benefit Scouting, contact your unit popcorn kernel or your district executive.